- CHAIMATI means " CHAI ON YOUR MIND " - Just add Hot Water to 1 teaspoon (2 gm) of our loose leaf CTC tea and enjoy anytime during the day. To make Chai - just add some milk and sugar with any desired spices. Enjoy the best cuppa tea one can get!
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC BOP-GRADE PREMIUM CTC ORANGE PEKOE BLACK TEA- No Fat, No Sugar, No artificial colors, No flavors, & No preservatives . All natural Single Origin Tea - Grown in the Himalayas - Direct from Source
- STRONG FULL BODIED AWAKENING TEA - Our tea contains the right proportion of caffeine to give a perfect kickstart to your morning or to lift up your dull tiring afternoon. Amazing Malty Flavor
- SUPERB VALUE & LONG LASTING PACKAGING - Contains 1.5 Pounds (24 oz / 680 gms) of Loose Leaf Tea sealed in a Easy to Store Foodgrade PET Grip Jar - Make over 350 Flavorful Cups of Tea
- ANTIOXIDANT RICH, DAIRY FREE, CAFFEINE RICH, GLUTEN FREE, GMO FREE, VEGAN, CHOLESTEROL FREE, BPA FREE, NO FAT, NO ADDED SUGAR - AMERICAN MADE RECYCLABLE PACKAGING MATERIALS
CHAIMATI means "Chai on your Mind" . We are crazy about Chai and CHAIMATI brings the finest Indian tea that is cultivated on the fertile misty slopes of Himalayas and carefully selected for its unique taste. Our ethically sourced single origin tea is hand picked, expertly blended, and sustainably packaged to nurture your health by providing essential nutrients in your diet. Orange Pekoe CTC is the classic breakfast black tea, with a brisk, malty flavor and bright color . One of the first black teas to have been cultivated, our all natural CTC Orange Pekoe tea is a rapid energizer , with a rich body and a robust character . Its distinctly strong yet uniquely subtle flavor has allowed it to revolutionize tea drinking habits. With a legacy of tea plantations lasting over centuries, our black tea is top class and remains one of its kind.
Organic BOP Grade Indian CTC Orange Pekoe Tea
Bring water to boiling. Add 1 teaspoon (2g) of tea for 1 cup of water. Steep for 4-5 minutes depending on desired strength and strain the leaves. Add cream/sweetener as desired and enjoy!