- Certified USDA Organic - Ethically Sourced Tea
- Rich Blend of Tulsi Herb (Holy Basil) & Spices
- Contains - Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove, Ginger, Black Pepper
- Herbal Supplement - Invigorates Mind & Body
- 25 Individually Wrapped Tea Bags per Box
- Caffeine Free Herbal Tea, Gluten Free, GMO Free, Vegan
Pride Of India brings the finest Indian tea that is organically cultivated on the fertile misty slopes of the Himalayas and carefully selected for its unique taste. Our ethically sourced single origin tea is hand picked, expertly blended, and sustainably packaged to nurture your health by providing essential nutrients in your diet.
Our naturally decaf Herbal chai combines the health benefits of the Tulsi Herbal tea with the aromas of the most exotic Indian herbs and spices like cinnamon, cardamom, clove and ginger. Tulsi gives a sweet licorice like flavor while the spices add in an invigorating zesty touch making this tea truly unique and enjoyable at all times of the day.
- Bring water to a rolling boil and add into a cup.
- Add 1 tea bag for every 1 cup of hot water.
- Let the tea leaves steep for 4-5 minutes to get optimal flavor & strength.
- Add sweetener as per desire. Remove the tea bag and enjoy the tea.
- If using a Tea Pot, add 2-3 Tea Bags per 0.75 liter (24oz) of hot water. We highly recommend using our Tempered Glass or Gooseneck Steel Tea Pots.