- Certified USDA Organic - Single Estate - Ethically Sourced Tea
- Sweet fragrant tea - soothing and calming
- Full Leaf Hibiscus Dried Flower Tea
- Caffeine FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, GMO-FREE
Pride Of India brings the finest Indian tea that is organically cultivated on the fertile misty slopes of the Himalayas and carefully selected for its unique taste. Our ethically sourced single origin tea is hand picked, expertly blended, and sustainably packaged to nurture your health by providing essential nutrients in your diet.
One of the most exotic herbs in the world, Hibiscus was traditionally revered for its herbal properties. Fresh and dried flowers of hibiscus, when stepped in water, blossom delightfully and generate a rich flavor with a distinct taste. With a naturally sweet and a floral fragrance, Hibiscus is best for its soothing and calming characteristics.
- Place 2 cups of water in a cooking pot and bring it to a low boil.
- Add 2 tsp of tea leaves and let the water simmer for 4-5 minutes for optimal flavor and strength
- Add sweetener sugar as per desired taste.
- Strain the leaves and enjoy the tea.
Teapot: (We recommend our Tempered Glass or Gooseneck Tea Pots)
- Add water into a tea kettle and bring to a rolling boil.
- Add 1 teaspoon of tea leaves for every 1 cup of water in a tea pot.
- Pour boiling water from the kettle into the teapot and let the tea leaves steep for 4-5 minutes to get optimal flavor and strength
- Add sweetener as per desire. Strain the leaves and enjoy the tea.